We require a Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (Par-Q) and Consent form to be completed before first class or training session. Personal Training clients will be asked to complete an additional Health and Lifestyle Questionnaire which is helpful for programming.
The knowledge and consent of the individual is required for the collection, use or disclosure of personal information. Personal information shall be limited to that which is necessary. Personal information shall not be used or disclosed for purposes other than those for which it was collected except with consent of the individual as required by law.
Group classes may be cancelled on-line 6 hours in advance otherwise regular charges for the class will apply (late-cancel). Available spaces in classes are offered on a first come, first serve basis.
Personal Training and Private Group Sessions may be cancelled on-line or by phone 24 hours in advance or regular charges for the session will apply.
Payment in full is required prior to first class or training session. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Email Transfer, Cheque or Cash. You can pay on-line when booking your class or session or in person at the studio. All rates are subject to the HST.
Refunds and Transfers:
Prior to attending your first class or session a full refund will be granted.
No refunds will be given after first class or session. You may transfer unused classes only to a person of your choice. In the event of personal injury or illness, please contact the studio.
Gift certificates are available for every occasion! They can be purchased on- line or at the studio. On-line certificates can be printed or emailed to the recipient.
CLIFFCREST FITNESS reserves the right to cancel or suspend classes, combine classes, change teachers or limit enrollment. Classes may be cancelled if there is insufficient enrollment or if there is not a suitable teacher available. We will make every effort to notify you of any cancellations or changes to our schedule. Our on-line schedule is updated on a regular basis. Please sign up to receive our weekly e-newsletter for notification of any changes.
- Classes are 50 minutes in length to allow for the transition from one class to the next.
- Kindly remove outdoor footwear at the door. Indoor footwear only for use in the studio.
- Adequate hydration is important during and after training sessions. Don’t forget to bring your water with you!
- Limit the use of heavy fragrances during classes and training sessions out of respect for those who suffer from allergies.
- Help us maintain a clean and hygienic studio by wiping down equipment and mats after usage.
- Leave valuables at home or locked in your car.
- To enable you to focus better during class or training session, please remember to turn off your cell phones.
- Please advise your teacher prior to class if you have any medical condition such as high blood pressure, pregnancy, injury or pain that would require modifications.
- In order to limit disruptions, please try to be on time for class and stay until it is finished.
- Wear comfortable, loose fitting clothing that will not restrict your movement.
- Exercise mats are available at the studio but feel free to bring your own mat if you prefer